Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 4 - 'One of These Days, I Was Wondering...'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 4 - 'One of These Days, I Was Wondering...'

01. 'Moody Tower' Intelligence
02. 'London' The Rumble Strips
03. 'Ouais' Stuck In The Sound
04. 'Tokyo' Athlete
05. 'Chances Are' Apostle of Hustle
06. 'Since I've Met You' Julianne R.
07. 'Bam Bam' King Charles
08. 'Topknot' Cornershop
09. 'Thumb Buster' Thee Oh Sees
10. 'Torn Maps' Bosnian Rainbows
11. 'Two More Years' Bloc Party
12. 'Colors' Group Love
13. 'VCR' New Roman Times
14. 'The Photos on My Wall' Good Shoes
15. 'Fantastic Six' Alphabet
16. 'The Sweet Descends' Les Savy Fav
17. 'Citizen of Tomorrow' Tokyo Police Club
18. 'Barton Hollow' The Civil Wars
19. 'I and Love and You' The Avett Bros.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)