Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 16; 'Smiling and waving and Looking so Fine!'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 16; 'Smiling and waving and Looking so Fine!'

Tracklist;

01. 'Brush Brush Brush', Of Montreal
02. 'In The Stream', Sean Carey
03. 'I'd Rather be Played', Jump Clubb
04. 'James Iha', Tigercity
05. 'Heard You Wanna Beat Me Up', The Strange Boys
06. 'Loe Comes Close', Cold Cave
07. 'Space In The Woods', Late In The Pier
08. 'Limits', Castratii
09. 'Loose Wind', Lake
10. 'I Don't Know What I Can Save You From' (Royksopp Mix), Kings of Convenience
11. 'Handgun to My Heart', The Sunday Reeds
12. 'I Hate People', Jemina Pearl feat. Iggy Pop
13. 'Do You Think So I Don't', Dial M for Murder
14. 'Leave It Alone', Operator Please
15. 'You, Me & the Bourgeoisie', The Submarines
16. 'Dicey Street Blues', Barton Fink
17. 'I am the Sound', My Tiger My Timing
18. 'Without You', Daniel Johnston
19. 'Silver', Detroit Social Club
20. 'Oh My God!, Ida Maria


This entry was posted on 4 de abr de 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply