Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 27; 'I drink much more than I ought to drink because it brings me back you...'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 27; 'I drink much more than I ought to drink because it brings me back you...'

Tracklist:

01. 'Love Sick', Bob Dylan
02. 'It Ain't Right (Lovin' To Be Lovin')', Ike & Tina Turner
03. 'Heartbreaker' (Live), Alabama Shakes
04. 'Eu Amo Você', Tim Maia
05. 'Get Back', Al Green
06. 'I'd Rather Be An Old Man's Sweeteheart (Than a Young Man's Fool)', Candi Staton
07. 'Love Letters', Metronomy
08. 'It's Alright, It's Ok', Primal Scream
09. 'Soul Kitchen', The Doors
10. 'Lilac Wine', Jeff Buckley
11. 'Little Wing', Derek & The Dominos
12. 'Respect', The Vagrants
13. 'Desculpe, Babe', Os Mutantes
14. 'I Will Survive', R.E.M.
15. 'Couldn't You Wait', Silkworm
16. 'Cry Night And Day', The Fantasticks
17. 'I've Got Yo Have Somebody's Love', Lee Harris
18. 'Tell Mamma', Etta James
19. 'Atomic Bomb', William Onyeabor
20. 'Come On Baby (Let's Go Downtown)', Neil Young





E no blog...


Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST MP3 Download)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)