Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 31; 'I Was Reading Ingredients. Asking Myself 'Shoul I Eat This?'... I Was So...'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 31; 'I Was Reading Ingredients. Asking Myself 'Shoul I Eat This?'... I Was So...';

Tracklist;

01. 'L'Estat (Acc To The Widow's Maid)', Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
02. 'Jamie My Intention Are Bass', !!!
03. 'Coming Up For Air', Philip Selway
04. 'Catholic Pagans', Surfer Blood
05. 'Morning', Balthazar
06. 'Gold On The Ceiling' (Live), The Black Keys
07. 'Hey Boy!', The Magic Kids
08. 'This Is What I Said', The Cloud Control
09. 'It Happened Before Our Time', Jeremy Jay
10. 'Dreaming of Another World', The Mystery Jets
11. 'Ghost Train', Summer Camp
12. 'Breezeblocks' (Live), Alt-J
13.  'Caroussel', Younghusbands
14. 'Texico Bitches', Broken Social Scene
15. 'Go Between', The Modern Superstitions
16. 'Hunger', Frankie & The Heartstrings
17. 'Waterfall', The Fresh & Onlys
18. 'Carry On', Rose Elionor Dougall
19. 'R U Mine?' (Live), Arctic Monkeys
20. 'Fever Dreaming', No Age

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)