Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 38; 'People Do Not Realize But Loneliness is Underrated...'




Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 38; 'People Do Not Realize But Loneliness is Underrated...'

Tracklist;

01. 'I Found a New Way', Twin Peaks
02. 'I'll Drown', Sley
03. 'Black and White', Parquet Courts
04. 'The Way My Heart Beats', Good Shoes
05. 'Rent I Pay', Spoon
06. 'Reaching Forward', Those Dancing Days
07. 'Panic!', Kitten
08. 'I Coun't Get Off', David Cronenberg's Wife
09. 'Jungle ', Ganglians
10. 'Cross Bones Style', Cat Power
11. 'To Old Friends and New', Titus Andronicus
12. 'Gimme Something Good', Ryan Adams
13. 'Ancient Ways', Interpol
14. 'Archie, Marry Me', Alvvays
15. 'Happy Days', Blouse
16. 'Fall', Cheatahs
17. 'The Best Day', Thurston Moore
18. 'Algiers', The Afghan Whigs
19. 'Unsatisfied', The Replacements
20. 'Take me Somewhere Nice', Mogwai

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST MP3 Download)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)