Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 83; 'Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste....'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 83; 'Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste....'

Tracklist; 

1. 'Heart Attack and Wine', Screamin' Jay Hawkins
2. 'Money', The Sonics
3. 'I'm a Man', Bo Diddley
4. 'Gimme Danger', The Stooges
5. 'Tommy Gun', The Clash
6. 'Supervixen', Garbage
7. 'Time Bomb', Rancid
8. 'This Charming Man', The Smiths
9. 'Revolution Blues', Neil Young
10. 'Mercy, Mercy', The Rolling Stones
11. 'Sophisticated Boom Boom', The Shangri-Las
12. 'Chain Gang', Sam Cooke
13. 'Waiting for the End of the World', Elvis Costello & The Attractions
14. 'The Shape of Things to Come', The Ramones
15. 'Mama Doncha Think I Know', John Lee Hooker
16. Mama', Annette Poindexter & The Pieces of Pace
17. 'Dachau Blues', Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band
18. 'Lonesome Cowboy Bill', The Velvet Underground
19. 'Dead'. Pixies
20. 'Trilogy', Sonic Youth

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST MP3 Download)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)