Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 93; 'Come a little bit closer, hear what I have to say'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 93; 'Come a little bit closer, hear what I have to say';

Tracklist;

01. 'Harvest Moon', Poolside
02. Plastic', New Order
03. 'Shake it Off', Ryan Adams
04. 'I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You' (Twelves Remix), The Black Kids
05. 'I Wanna Be Your Dog', Dakar Grieser
06. 'Cannonball', Wavvelets
07. 'Goodbye, Goodbye', Billy Bragg
08. 'Two Cousins', Slow Club
09. 'Explain it to Me', Skydrop
10. 'Baby Ain't Made In Chine', Wolf Alice
11. 'Volta', Linda Martini
12. 'To Die For', The Bohicas
13. 'I Wish I Was Someone Better', Blood Red Shoes
14. 'Lightning Bolt' (Live at KEXP), Jake Bugg
15. 'Polish Girl', Neon Indian
16. 'New Slang', The Shins
17. 'Danger in the Club', Palma Violets
18. 'We Can't Be Beat' (Live), The Walkmen
19. 'Radiant Tour', The KCB
20. 'I Love Rock and Roll', Queen of Japan


This entry was posted on 25 de set de 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply