Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 100; 'I do believe my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance...' (Edição comemorativa; E se o Tarantino me pedisse uma trilha?)



Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 100; 'I do believe my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance...' (Edição comemorativa; E se o Tarantino me pedisse uma trilha?);

01. 'Let er Rip', Sid King & the Five Strings
02. 'Action Packed', Ronnie Dee
03. 'Bop Crazy Baby', Vern Pullens
04. 'The Bells', Billy Ward and his Dominoes
05. 'Behind the Door', The Medallions
06. 'Strange Love', Slim Harpo
07. 'Scorpion', The Carnations
08. 'Congo', Bo Diddley
09. 'Catterpillar Crawl', The Strangers
10. 'Guitarville', Rolland Janes
11. 'Green Onions', Booker T & The MG's
12. 'Milcow Blues Boogie', Elvis Presley
13. 'Bird Dance Beat', The Trashmen
14. 'Nite Owl', The Champs
15. 'I Can't Stop Thinking About', The Dirtbombs
16. 'Out in the Streets', The Shangri-Las
17. 'Baby Strange', T.Rex
18. 'The Mouse', Senor Soul
19. 'I Put a Spell on You', Screamin' Jay Hawkins
20. 'Everybody Loves a Winner', William Bell





Popular Posts

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)