Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 99; ' 'I sleep underneath a picture that I keep of you next to me'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 99; ' 'I sleep underneath a picture that I keep of you next to me'

01. 'Gotta Go', Oberhofer
02. 'Come and Go', Wannabe Jalva
03. 'Time to Wander', Gipsy & the Cat
04. 'World Gone Global', The Dead Trees
05. 'Fight Night', Brownies
06. 'C'mon Stimmung', No Age
07. 'Cloak and Cipher', Land of Talk
08. 'Queen of Hearts', Fucked Up
09. 'It's a Nice Night to Die', La Vice
10. 'Outsiders', Suede
11. 'White Knuckles', OK GO!
12. 'Pony', Wavves
13. 'Fire', Bipolar Sunshine
14. 'Awake in the Dirt', Kevin Devine
15. 'Nevischio', Verdena
16. 'Rally Like to See You Again', Thieves Like Us
17. 'Endless Summer', Still Corners
18. 'Burning Our Morals Away', Butcher Boy
19. 'Imperial', Butcher Boy
20. 'Magnetized', Wilco

Popular Posts

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)