Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 107; 'This is no time for celebration. This is no time for shaking hands'



Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 107; 'This is no time for celebration. This is no time for shaking hands'

Tracklist

01. 'The Ghost Inside', The Broken Bells
02. 'I Want Candy', Bow Wow Wow
03. 'I'm a Ram', Al Green
04. 'You Know I'm No Good', Wanda Jackson
05. 'I Love to Boogie', T.Rex
06. 'Hitch Hike', The Rolling Stones
07. 'Slippin' and Sliddin'", Little Richard
08. 'I'm Sick Y'all', Otis Redding
09. 'I Need a Dollar', Aloe Blacc
10. 'Copy Cat', The Bar-Kays
11. 'You Did It', Ann Robinson
12. 'Fire', Etta James
13. 'Swing Easy', The Soul Vendors
14. 'Madness', Prince Buster
15. 'Mirror in the Bathroom', The English Beat
16. 'I Will Survive', Cake
17. 'Major', The Asteroids Galaxy Trio
18. 'Human Fly', Sonovac
19. 'Most Likely Go Your Way' (Mark Ronson Remix), Bob Dylan
20. 'Rebel Rebel', David Bowie



Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)