Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 109; 'When I believed in nothing I called her name'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 109; 'When I believed in nothing I called her name'

01. 'Adore', Savages
02. 'Lost Weekend', Peter Yorn
03. 'Three Packs a Day', Courtney Barnett
04. 'City', Spring King
05. 'I Did Something Wrong', The Parrots
06. 'Spinning Wheel', Black Honey
07. 'Avalanche', Boogarins
08. 'Gush', Kagoule
09. 'Take It', Mighty Challenger
10. 'When I Write my Master's Thesis', John K. Samson
11. 'Dead End', Reading Rainbow
12. 'In Love and Alone', Public Access TV
13. 'Hearts in Motion', Yuck
14. 'Never Let Me Down', Spoon
15. 'Alive', Shields
16. 'On My Heart', School of Seven Bells
17. 'Mr. Hollywood', Moon Visionaries
18. 'The Spectacle', Cruising
19. 'Touch Me', Dolores Haze
20. 'Let's Dance', El Vy


Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)