Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 118; 'I am human and I need to be loved. Just like everybody else does...'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 118; 'I am human and I need to be loved. Just like everybody else does...'

Tracklist

01. 'Let's Go Trippin', Dick Dale & His Del-Tones
02. 'Gonna Get Along Without You Now', She & Him
03. 'Fall In a River', Badly Drawn Boy
04. 'Into the Great Wide Open', Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
05. 'Love and Happiness', Al Green
06. 'Wicked Gil', Band of Horses
07. 'Boom Boom', The Animals
08. 'Hitch Hike', The Rolling Stones
09. 'With a Girl Like You', The Troggs
10. 'Life is White', Big Star
11. 'I Ain't Done Wrong', The Yardbirds
12. 'Don't Let It Get You Down', Echo & The Bunnymen
13. 'Blue Jeans', Blur
14. 'Heaven's on Fire', The Radio Dept.
15. 'Miss K', Deer Tick
16. 'Pictures of Lilly', The Who
17. 'How Soon Is Now?', The Smiths
18. 'Love Will Tear Us Apart', The Swans
19. 'I'm Bored', Iggy Pop
20. 'All the Young Dudes', Mott the Hopple

This entry was posted on 18 de mar de 2016 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply