Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 137; 'I Wanna F**k U Like An ANIMAL...' (Songs to Have REAL Sex With)



Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 137; 'I Wanna F**K You Like an Animal' (Songs to Have REAL Sex With);

Tracklist;

01. 'Queer', Garbage
02. 'I Want You (She's So Heavy)', The Beatles
03. 'Grains de Beaute', Céu
04. 'Prato de Flores', Nação Zumbi
05. 'Crest', Antlers
06. 'Two Weeks', FKA Twigs
07. 'Without You', Spooky Black
08. 'I Feel You' (Razormaid Remix), Depeche Mode
09. 'Justify My Love', Madonna
10. 'Closer', Nine Inch Nails
11. 'Bloodsport', Sneaker Pimps
12. 'Some Velet Morning' (Remix), Primal Scream & Kate Moss
13. 'Angel', Massive Attack feat. Horace Andy
14. 'Feeling Good', Nina Simone
15. 'Overcome', Tricky
16. 'Love Rears Its Ugly Head', Living Colour
17. 'Sex Drive', The Rolling Stones
18. 'I Love You Baby More Than I Will Ever Know', Blood, Sweat and Tears
19. 'Sola Sistim', Underworld
20. 'The Dancer', PJ Harvey


Popular Posts

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)