Downloads; Depeche Mode, Ao Vivo no Festival BBK, Bilbao, Espanha - 11-07-2013


Shows Completos; Depeche Mode, AFestival BBK, Bilbao, Espanha - 11-07-2013 

O Depeche Mode pode não ter feito um grande trabalho no seu último álbum, 'Delta Machine', porém ao vivo, a banda continua impecável. Confira o set;



Setlist

1. Welcome to My World
2. Angel
3. Walking in My Shoes
4. Precious
5. Black Celebration
6. Policy of Truth
7. Should Be Higher

8. Barrel of a Gun
9. Judas (Acoustic)

10. Heaven
11. Soothe My Soul
12. A Pain That I'm Used To ('Jacques Lu Cont's Remix' version)
13. A Question of Time
14. Enjoy the Silence
15. Personal Jesus

16. Home (Acoustic)
17. Halo ('Goldfrapp Remix' version)
18. Just Can't Get Enough
19. I Feel You
20. Never Let Me Down Again

This entry was posted on 28 de dez de 2016 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply