Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 46; 'Since I Was Born I Started To Decay...'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 46; 'Since I Was Born I Started To Decay...'

Tracklist;

01. 'The Party Line', Belle and Sebastian
02. 'Seasons (Waiting on You)', Future Islands
03. 'Being Beige', The Smashing Pumpkins
04. 'Powder', Gengahr
05. 'Get It Daddy', Sleeper Agent
06. 'Thief', Chamberlin
07. 'Sleep For You', Nikki Lane
08. 'I've Been Thinking', J. Mascis
09. 'Dreaming', Mayer Hawthorne
10. 'Red Right Hand', PJ Harvey
11. 'Storm', Soundgarden
12. 'Buzzkill(er)', The Dead Weather
13. 'Rebellious JUkebox', The Fall
14. 'We Are The 21st Centiry Ambassadors of Peace and Magic', Foxygen
15. 'I'll Be Yours', Those Dancin' Days
16. 'Especially Me', Low
17. 'Don't Play With Guns', The Black Angels
18. 'Demons to Lean On', Wavves
19. 'Miranda' (School Of Seven Bells Remix), Surfer Blood
20. 'All The Sand in All The Sea', De Votch Ka


This entry was posted on 31 de out de 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply