Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 58; 'You knew I couldn't hold my words, even though I wanted to' (The last great songs of 2014)


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 58; 'You knew I couldn't hold my words, even though I wanted to' (The last great songs of 2014)

Tracklist;

01. 'Dino VS. Dino', Far From Alaska
02. 'Out of the Black', Royal Blood
03. 'Unfurl', Blessa
04. 'Romeo', Thiago Pethit
05. 'I Don't know You Anymore' (Live at WFUV), Bob Mould
06. 'Budapest', George Ezra
07. 'Johnny Jupiter', Haunted Heartds
08. 'Money on my Mind', Sam Smith
09. 'Twice', Lianne la Havas
10. 'Let Her Go', Mac DeMarco
11. 'Check your Bones', My Goodness
12. 'O Cinza', O Terno
13. 'Thought of Sound', The Rentals
14. 'Cleopatra', Weezer
15. 'Drive me Somewhere', Moxine
16. 'Enemy', Angel Olsen
17. 'Mr. Tembo', Damon Albarn
18. 'Yellow Flicker Beats', Lorde
19. 'Youwouldn'tlikemewhenI'mangry', Thom York
20. 'In The Valley Bellow', Peaches (Passion Peat Remix)

This entry was posted on 23 de jan de 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply