Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 59; 'I wanna take it and just say it as I saw'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 59; 'I wanna take it and just say it as I saw'

Tracklist;

01. 'Ayla', The Maccabees
02. 'Play Along', Themes
03. 'Wheels', Mahgeetah
04. 'Comeback Kid', Sleigh Bells
05. 'Crimson', Animal Collective
06. 'Slow Beginnings', Alameda
07. 'Hopewell', The King & The Canary
08. 'I Watch You', Charlie Boyer & The Voyeurs
09. 'Queen of the City', Joshua James
10. 'Girlfriend Gone', The Chicago Stone Lightning Band
11. 'Sorry', Life In Film
12. 'Headache', Metz
13. 'I Want You', Summer Camp
14. 'Back Of Your Neck', Howler
15. 'Atlas Hands', Benjamin Francis Leftwitch
16. 'Down In The Alley', The Heand and the Heart
17. 'St. Petesburg', Supergrass
18. 'Secret for a Song', Mercury Rev
19. 'Money' (Live at KXCP), The Drums
20. 'The Day Is My Enemy', Prodigy

Popular Posts

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)