Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 61; 'I'm like you, but I'm unknown'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 61; 'I'm like you, but I'm unknown';

Tracklist;

01. 'Don't Wanna Fight', Alabama Shakes
02. 'Huarache Lights', Hot Chip
03. 'England's in my Bones', Gang of Four feat. Alison Mosshart
04. 'Another Girl, another Planet', The Only Ones
05. 'Separate Sense', Dreamscape
06. 'Beyond Living', Milk Music
07. 'Here I Am', Adam Green & Binki Shapiro
08. 'The Evening Time', Night Works
09. 'In This Town', Cheater Slicks
10. 'Sea Change', Turin Brakes
11. 'The Honest Truth', Typhoon
12. 'Only in my Dreams', Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
13. 'Rock Bottom', King Krule
14. 'Liquid Summer', Diamond Messages
15. 'Somebody to Love Me' (Live), Mark Ronson feat. Boy George
16. 'Miracles', Timid Tiger
17. 'Hey Now', Matt & Kim
18. 'Empty Lines', Filipe C.
19. 'The Hair Song', The Black Mountain
20. 'Perigo de Explosão', Supernada

Popular Posts

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)