Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 71; 'I Don't Even Worry About The State I'm In'


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 71; 'I Don't Even Worry About The State I'm In'

Tracklist:

01. 'We Will Spin Forever', Echelon Effect
02. 'Into the Wilderness', Burning Hearts
03. 'Push the Clouds Away', People Like Us
04. 'Never Understand', The Jesus & Mary Chain
05. 'You, Me & The Boatman', Quiet Company
06. 'Promisses, Promisses', Pocketbooks
07. 'Outdoor Miner', Wire
08. 'The Cigarette Duet', Princess Chelsea
09. 'Lovers', Kisses
10. 'Pipe Dreams', Letters
11. 'A Vanishing Act', Snowman
12. 'This is Our City', Taken By Cars
13. 'Malachite', Division Day
14. 'Enormous Pop', Wendy Darlings
15. 'What We Are Eating Tonight', My Cousin' I Bid you Farewell
16. 'Helsinki', Damon & Naomi
17. 'All Lights On', Who Are You?
18. 'Summer Lake', The Fair Oh's
19. 'Sometimes I Feel So Deserted', The Chemical Brothers
20. 'Open the Wormhole in Your Heart', Warm Ghost


Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST MP3 Download)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)