Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 73: 'When I see you naked, I see more than the flesh'



Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 73: 'When I see you naked, I see more than the flesh'

Tracklist:

1. 'Hard Luck, Bad News', I Was a King
2. 'Lucifernandis', Boogarins
3. 'Boeing 737', The Low Anthem
4. 'Dirty Hessians', Kim Deal
5. 'Belushi', Masters of the Hemisphere
6. 'Berlin, Without Return', Voxtrot
7. 'Symptoms', La KVLKD
8. 'Slow Doomsday', Elvis Perkins in Dearland
9. 'Marathon', Tennis
10 'Overflow', Little Majorette
11. 'I Go To Pieces', Joe Pernice
12. 'If I Had a Boat', James Vincent McMorrow
13. 'Shot at the Night', The Killers
14. 'We Were Wasted', Leisure Society
15. 'Here We Go', Christopher Owens
16. 'The Woodpile', Frightened Rabbit
17. 'Sweet Salvation', The Stepkids
18. 'Aroused', Tom Vek
19. 'Fever Dream', Young Summer
20. 'Vital', Grouper


Popular Posts

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)