Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 139; 'My Brown-Eyed Girl' (To My Wife...)


Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 139; 'My Brown-Eyed Girl' (To My Wife...)

Tracklist;

01. 'Haiti', Arcade Fire
02. 'Baby, I'm Yours', Arctic Monkeys
03. '(You Make Me Feel Like a) Natural Woman', Aretha Franklin
04. 'Silent Sigh', Badly Drawn Boy
05. 'Good Day Sunshine', The Beatles 
06. 'Munich', Corinne Bailey Rae
07. 'Come On Eileen', Dexys Midnight Runners
08. 'Baby Blue', Martina Topley-Byrd
09. 'Protection', Massive Attack
10. 'Lágrimas Negras', Nina Becker
11. 'Bubuia', Céu
12. 'Rotten Love', Levy
13. 'Let Me Kiss You', Morrissey
14. 'Harvest Moon', Neil Young
15. 'Leaving New York', R.E.M.
16. 'Free Fallin'', Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
17. 'Runaway', Del Shannon
18. 'You Really Got Ahold on Me', Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
19. 'My Brown-Eyed Girl', Van Morrison
20. 'Suspicious Minds', Elvis Presley

Popular Posts

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)