Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 140; 'Slow Down My Beating Heart...' (One More Playlist To My Wife...)



Desconstruindo o Pop! Playlist 140; 'Slow Down My Beating Heart...' (One More Playlist To My Wife...)

Tracklist;

01. 'God Only Knows', The Beach Boys
02. 'Always Alright', Alabama Shakes
03. 'I Need a Dollar', Aloe Blacc
04. 'Ain't No Sunshine', Bill Withers
05. 'Chain of Fools', Aretha Franklin
06. 'I'm a Good Woman', Barbara Lynn
07. 'Voices', Blundetto feat. Hindi Zahra
08. 'Out of Time', Blur
09. 'Rue De Mes Souvenirs', Orquestra Imperial
10. 'Taro', Alt J
11. 'Como Te Extraño Mi Amor', Café Tacuba
12. 'Chegar em Mim', Céu
13. 'Sacrilege', Yeah Yeah Yeahs
14. 'The Concept', Teenage Fanclub
15. 'Drive My Car', The Beatles
16. 'You've Lost That Love Feelig', The Righteous Brothers
17. 'Love Street', The Doors
18. 'Green Onions', Booker T & The MG's
19. 'Trust Me', Janis Joplin
20. 'In a Little While', U2


Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Música + Cinema; 'Cadillac Records', (2008) (Torrent Download + OST)

Música + Cinema; 'Some Kind of Monster', Metallica (2004) (Download Torrent)

As Favoritas de... Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)